Date:
Sun, 11 May 2008 04:18:42 -0700
And the winners of the Somethin Up My Sleeve Spring Raffle
are...........

Package # 1 Charlene Miller-Ferret Statues and crocheted eggs

Package # 2 Shannon Snavely-Rescue mom -Ferret Bedding and crocheted
eggs.

Thank you so much to everyone that participated. We raised enough
money for our neediest adrenal boy to get his surgery.

Instead of holding a summer raffle, I'm planning a fantastic open house
to celebrate the new ferret room. Lots of fun, food and prizes. Details
will be forthcoming.

Big Hugs,
Kim and da kids

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html Fundraiser page