From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2012 09:06:59 -0700
Tootsie Mead invited me to an event on FB yesterday for a gal in
Adelaide, S. Australia. Below is the info if you are moved enough
that you might want to help.

Friday, August 31, 2012 (That is Aussie time). As many of you are aware
Debbie Hicks (in Australia) lost her home last night to a devastating
fire, she lost all of her belongings and many of her loved Pets
perished in the fire! Some were saved but need vet treatment and others
are still missing. She needs help to rebuild her life and possibly with
vet bills and new animal housing! Please add items to the auction or
your can donate to PayPal [log in to unmask] is the PayPal address! All
funds will be forwarded to Debbie and her family! ANYONE WISHING TO
SEND FUNDS DIRECTLY TO DEBBIES' PAYPAL PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS

I think the last such devastation in a shelter with ferrets was Father
Nature's a few years ago. Several folks who visit the FML frequently do
business with our International family and
http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/137483533060021/
if you are not a fan of FB I thought you would like to know of this
tragic event. The site for the event is
http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/137483533060021/ Titled Emergency
funds for Debbie Hicks.  [Facebook login required. BIG]  There is
ongoing updated info there. Debbie has expressed appreciation for all
the kindness shown from so many around the world for their support and
the speed in which it has been provided.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3