From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:18:43 -0400
It annoys me so much, when somone takes a post and over exaggerates and
distorts it.

No one was "bashing" or "yelling" and the people who brought it up on the
FML have probably have contributed more to the ferret community than many
on this list.

I know I sometimes have to wait a period of time to go back to read
something I may have misinterpreted.  It's my cooling off period to make
sure I comprehend the post.

But then I fire off an answer and use my name!

Lynda Galloway