From:
David Pasquino/Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 20:05:17 EST
I know that Racy's mom will probably not get to read this since she removed
herself from the list but just in case ...

I am very sorry to hear about your loss but you do have to try and remember
(lord knows it's difficult) it was an *accident*.  From the things I have
read that you posted in the past, you are a wonderful mother to your little
ones and Racy knows that you didn't mean to hurt her.  Please try not to
beat yourself up - we were all pulling for Racy but unfortunately, she had
to cross that bridge.  I know she knows you loved her very dearly and she
will be waiting for to see you again someday.

Please take care of yourself and know that we're thinking of you.

Sincerely,
Georgette and her tribe.
D. Pasquino/G. Peters
Toronto, Ontario