Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2012 15:26:05 -0400
Here here Sukie!!! Great presentation of pro's and con's of outdoor
living. I hope people heed the warnings. I never think of reminding
people about the risks of outdoor exposure because it's second nature
to me to take care in doing so. Round the calendar treatment and
prevention of parasites, rabies, distemper (medicines and shots), and
other disease. I hope if someone wants to gift their ferrets with some
more outdoor living, they contact shelter operators and private owners
who have already done so over a course of time so that they can explain
how to water, feed, make the enclosure ferret proof, make it secure
and escapge proof, and what to provide such as hidey's and access to
indoors. I haven't ever attepted this alternative style of living with
ferrets, so I promise you the things I mention here are only the tip of
the iceburg ... it's very involved and complicated to set up initially.

TCS strikes again. Oh my freakin' heaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.....

The Wolfy One