From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shetler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 01:42:08 -0500
Hope everyone's Christmas was a wonderful one.

Bartles and Davinnvi had a great Christmas thanks to the giving tree.  They
had more presents to open than the humans!!  They had a blast doing it too.
Paper everywhere.  They are still playing with the boxes.  I made a box
fort for them.

Thank you to the folks that made it special for these two old timers, and
if you would please make sure to send me your snail mail, I'd like to send
you pictures of the two old farts.

It has been a really rough couple of weeks (nothing related to ferrets,
strictly family stuff) and I have been more air headed than normal.  In
fact I haven't been on line because of it.

Xin Nian Kuai Le ("Happy New Year") or Gong Xi Fa Cai ("May prosperity Be
with You").  (No, I am not Chinese, but when you have lived with them for
14 years, it rubs off, besides, this coming year is the year of the Dragon,
and I love dragons)

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter