From:
Fire Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2010 19:51:16 -0700
Hi all!

I am asking the interwebs for suggestions. We currently have 1
dookerand need to upgrade her cage. Right now, she is living in a
secondhand SuperPet cage (about 36" x 20" floor). She doesn't have any
ramps or shelves, since she never used them either due to laziness or
illness. She has a sweet nest and is VERY able to climb, since she
sleeps in the top drawer of our 5-drawer clothes chest! It's not in the
best shape and needs to be replaced. Now, I could probably find another
single level rabbit hutch, but we are planning on adopting another
fuzzy to keep Itachi company. So now, A) she needs a better cage and
B) we need a good multi-level cage for 2-3 fuzzies. I'm not sure what
the best cage would be. Any Suggestions? I would like something
economical, but I want the best cage for the $$. I've heard a lot of
issues with Ferret Nation, but I am already planning on making or
buying ramp covers and shelf inserts.

Thanks
FireRose
Mommy of Itachi