From:
Marsha Stanek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 10:55:39 -0500
A fund raiser for the Ferret Nook sponsored by one of our members - good
going!!

I would like to let all of you know about a fund raising auction for The
Ferret Nook, Inc.  located near Cambridge, WI, which is about 15 miles
east of Madison, WI.  The Ferret Nook, Inc. is a 501(c) 3 non-profit
organization formed in 1996.  My husband and I have assembled and donated
a ferret-lovers package to raise funds for this wonderful no-kill shelter.

The items in this package are aimed more towards the enjoyment of the
human ferret lover more so than the "fur-balls" themselves.  There is a
modest reserve price set, since these items do have some value as a
collection.  A picture of the package contents can be viewed on eBay at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1731394835&ssPageName=ADM
E:B:LC:US:1.

This way it will be equally fair for everyone to view, bid, and for the
shelter to get the most exposure to raise much needed funds.  The items
will be boxed and then filled with 100% biodegradable starch packing
peanuts so the "fuzz-butts" won't be totally left out of the fun.  All
proceeds from this auction will be turned over to The Ferret Nook, Inc.
upon completion of the sale.  Bid high and bid often!

Good Luck!
Frank, Joey and the 5 Cheddarheads