From:
"Vicki L. Pagano" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 07:39:32 EDT
Hi lori and all the FML family,

I'm so busy, trying to catch up on reading the FML!  Summer's flying
by, and I've much schoolwork to catch up on, chasing that ever elusive
degree :-)

I wanted to post my own opinion on litter.  I've found this litter in
my local Petco, named ASPEN Supreme.  It is pelleted aspen, much like
Yesterday's news, but not made of newspaper.

I have used this product for 5 months now, with very good results!  It
smells really nice, breaks down into a coarse powder when it is wet, is
easily 'scooped', and keeps the smell down wonderfully.  Anyone else try
this brand of litter, or have any feedback about it, I'd appreciate it.

hope all is well with you and your fuzzies.  My three are having a
wonderful summer, running around the house, playing.  I've taken to letting
the older one, Simba, out in our yard.  I'm afraid to let Dakota and Monte
out, they are simply too fast for me, and I live right on the edge of a
wooded lot, wouldnt want to take that chance.]

Simba loves the outside!  He rolls around in the grass, carpet sharks, and
gets into everything he can!  It is really fun to watch him investigate all
the potted plants and flowers out in the yard!  He has yet to try digging
them up, but I'm waiting to see if he does <G>

anyway, hope all is well in your home, too!  Love this list, it's like a
family of understanding people that I really appreciate!

hugs,
vicki