From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 22:38:22 -0800
Greetings fellow friends and family on the FML!

I have decided to do my own list about ferret fictional works!  This list is
similar to the FML, yet it will not have _any_ medical questions/posts; ONLY
Stories, Adventures, Poems, and any other fun ferret posts that you wish to
share!!!

The FERRET TAILS Mailing List will serve as a "supplement" to the FML, not
as a competitor!  This will be a weekly digest, compiling the posts from the
previous week!  So, if you wish to subscribe to this list, send mail to:

   AND include:  SUBSCRIBE FERRET-TAILS <your e-mail address>

You will receive the list information soon after that!  Please make sure
that you clearly state that you want to sign up for FERRET TAILS, as I run
another list of a different name from the same address!

Thanks, and I hope this turns out to be a whole lot of fun for everyone!

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

     Thanks,

     David Doyle