From:
"Charlene M Lowe (Charlene Lowe)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 1995 10:58:24 -0600
Gary, I saw your post about Depends Bed liners and chair protectors and
thought that it was the greatest thing I heard about since ferrets. I ran to
the K-mart and bought two packages of bedliners (all they had - no chair
ones). We currently put newspaper down under the litterboxes and in "select"
corners. This is not so bad but sometimes the urine soaks all the way
through the newspaper and you have to wash the floor, plus you get black ink
all over your hands... So - I ran home with the depends bedliners (oh I was
so excited) and put them on the floor attaching it even with masking tape to
the floor. The little beasts woke up from their nap and dug holes all over
the thing and needless to say did their business elsewhere. ???? However,
they thought this new Depends thing was quite fun and were sure that they
would be able to dig to China, if just given enough time. Did you have to
deal with this? Any helpful hints? Charlene