From:
Robert Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 08:05:23 -0500
I am originally from NY and I am appalled after listening to the recording
of the so called "MAYOR" I'm ashamed to call myself a New Yorker.  We have
so many contactson the FML.  Why don't all of us, it takes 5minutes, to
write to him and express our opinions?  I already sent mine.  If he ges
bombed with enough letters, about the ferrets and that we all belong in
the funny farm, maybe?  it will start him to think.

Especially with re-elections coming up, maybe a note also to Hilary.  She
shows alot of love and compation towards many subjects, even all that she's
been through.

I plan on visiting my family in the summer and feel like taking a trip into
the city with my sack filled with my furballs and stand right in front of
City Hall!!  I legally live in Maine now so notheing can be said to me.
Maybe one of us can get on his radio station with a debate?  Just some
ideas.

His address is [log in to unmask]

If enough of us do this maybe we'll help all those babies i New York.

Thanks for listening

joanie CAmpbell