Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:19:01 EDT
[Inadvertently omitted from yesterday's FML. BIG]

Hi Everyone,

I received this from a very dear friend of ours whom we helped by
taking their ferret rescue over for them many years ago. She ended up
with severe health problems and could not do it anymore. Her and her
husband are very good people and still help out in the animal world as
much as they possibly can. I would like to share this with you, and
tell you a little of what it is like when operating an animal rescue.
It is so hard to quit and give up on the need of what these little pets
go through and the love they want to find in a home that is willing to
accept and keep them.

We have had to deal with some severe abuse cases and teach these little
guys how to trust humans again. It is called "Love". It is something
you share with your family and friends also. Animals also need love and
people need to realize that.

Hugs to You & Yours,
Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald
Deb's Ferret Rescue &  Boarding
New Era, MI

I looked at all the caged animals in the shelter...the cast-offs of
human society. I saw in their eyes love and hope, fear and dread,
sadness and betrayal. And I was angry. "God", I said, "this is
terrible! Why don't you do something?" God was silent for a moment
and then He spoke softly. "I have done something," He replied. "I
created you." The Animal's Savior.