From:
Juliana Paulauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 16:25:55 -0400
The Fuzz Factory could sure use some advice again.

1.  My female albino has a 1/4 inch of black dots clustered at the tip of
her tail.  Tryed giving extra attention during bathing and using a very soft
brush on the area but only irritated her skin.  I use Ferretsheen shampoo.
Any ideas on how to get rid of these?

2.  My male albino has recently had a bout of very dry and flaking skin.  He
does have liver trouble and a possible adrenal tumor but I am thinking that
perhaps it is too dry in their room.  We have electric heat.  I was thinking
of using MF spray conditioner and putting a humidifier in their room.  Any
other suggestions?

3.  My ferrets have a habit of backing right into the very corner of their
boxes and missing the box.  I ordered the high backed ferret litter boxes
from Ferret Outfitters but they are just not large enough to accomodate my
male albino who is now 3 lbs.  He refuses to go in small litter boxes.  Has
anyone ever seen these same high backed litter boxes in a larger size --
perhaps the size of a large cat box?  Has anyone ever considered making
some like this in a larger size?  I am really tired of cleaning the carpets.

Any and all information\advice\suggestions are greatly appreciated and can
either be posted here on FML or directly e-mailed to me.

Thanks,
Julie and The Fuzz Factory - Misty, Charity, and Sobriety