From:
"D. bones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 15:47:08 -0400
Our big guy Sonny was helped across the bridge this morning. Now he's
with his girlfriend Cher. Sonny was a big boy, gentle as he was big.
We "rescued" him from a local small town "pet shop" He and Cher were a
pair, both were scrawny and had course hair. Once on a good diet and
loads of hugs, they blossomed into great kids.

Sonny was a free roamer, gentle as a lamb. I'll sure miss his big
spotted nose, his climbing on my bed for scritches and ferretone. With
his passing I'm not sure who will nestle in my blankets, or who will
steal my socks and undershirts to build a nest in his crinkle sack.
We recently lost his friend Bea. She was his sometimes companion in
his crinkle sack. Bea was also a wonderful old girl. Gentle and quiet,
till she got out, then she'd go like crazy. Lol

I guess it doesn't get any easier, caring for the older fur kids. We
miss them both, they were wonderful fuzzy kids.

I guess it's time to go hug a few fur kids.

Sue and David and the Wild Winchester weezles