From:
Brad Arendt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:03:02 -0700
Well it has been a while since I've posted anything to the FML but still
read it, although normally a few issues at a time.  What I am wondering is
if any other fert owners out there have noticed their fuzzies wagging their
tail when they play?  We adopted one ferret from some friends of ours that
moved to CA and he loves to wag his tail while playing with our other two.
The funny part about it is that now after 9 months together, one of our
other two ferrets has begun to wag his tail as well!!

Oh, and one last quick thing: I read that Cindy mentioned a "Tennessee
Test", what is this?  A new test for adrenal disease?  If so, is it
standard and where can I find more info???

Thanks!!

Brad, Kelly and the Idaho three ferreteers (Hobbes, Susie & Elmo the
tail wagger).