Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 02:05:06 EST
Here are some Ohio links:

Ohio State Attorney General's office:
http://www.ag.state.oh.us/

Under the top line is a link for "contact." I would suggest petitions,
letters of complaint with your signature verified by a bank notary
public...in fact many letters, to the link below.

Criminal Investigation & Identification The Attorney General's Office
includes the Bureau Of Criminal Identification and Investigation
http://www.ag.state.oh.us/le/investigation/bcii.asp , which upon
request provides investigative services including scientific analysis
of crime scenes and evidence, covert law enforcement support, and
performs criminal background checks for entities required by law to
conduct these checks on prospective employees or applicants for
weapons permits.

To report animal abuse in Ohio go to:
http://ular.osu.edu/abuse/

There is a space on the right of this page to report abuse. You can do
it online. Let's all do this. It only takes a moment. The force in this
case will be in numbers...not 10 complaints...hundreds.

More abuse info. I have a form letter I sent that I would be happy to
post onlist tomorrow (I've had my 3 posts for today). Please folks cut
and paste but send it in. This is only going to work if we do it in
numbers, and through legal channels.
By Written Correspondence
Institutional Animal Care and Usage Committee (IACUC)
Suite 150 Pressey Hall
1070 Carmack Rd
Columbus, OH 43210-1063

Warmly ~