Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 08:29:12 -0400
>From:    Angela <[log in to unmask]>
>The strip is called "Get Fuzzy"...basically it's about the three of them
>living together, Bucky is an ornery Siamese, Satchel is a goofy/naive
>lab/sharpei mix... well, he has a new book out called "The get fuzzy
>experience"...well, there's a section in the book where a new neighboor
>moves in, and she's bringing her daughter's ferret, Mr. Squiggles, to
>live with her.

I love this strip!  The cat is so twisted and the dog is so innocent
(Satchel reminds me of Opus from Bloom County).  He hates ferrets and
he's tried to find out ways to get his neighbor's ferret (who I thought
was named Fungo, but maybe this is a different ferret, or wait...I think
the ferret's full name is Fungo Squiggles, which is a really cool ferret
name... but I digress) in a trap, but Fungo is too smart for him.  You
have to read the strip for the full story - it's hysterical as Angela
has said.

You can have the current strip emailed to you each day (and a lot of
other strips too) if you go to www.comics.com, and sign up.  I know I
need my Get Fuzzy fix each day, and our local paper doesn't carry it.  I
only came across the strip within the last year, when a friend of mine
sent me a few, and now I'm going to have to go get the book!

Standard disclaimer: I am not affiliated with comics.com in any way.

Cheers,
Karen
For as long as I shall live, I will testify to Love
I'll be a witness in the silences, when words are not enough
With every breath I take, I will give thanks to God above
For as long as I shall live, I will testify to Love
                                -- Avalon
If you love ferrets, check out:
http://www.ferretwise.org
My personal site: