From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:31:42 -0800
hi!
i am sorry to say i have a research paper to do :P i am looking up topics,
and it has to be a 4 page, argumentative RESEARCH paper...funny isn't it?
but i was thinking about the topic "why ferrets SHOULD be legalized in all
the 50 states" i was thinking about the paper being like this:

first paragraph, intro to the paper

second paragraph, the history of the ferrets

third paragraph, ferrets in the modern day

fourth paragraph, why certain states claim they are "wild animals" and me
putting facts on why they are NOT

and the 5th paragraph is summing it all up.

my question is, does anyone know any good books?  i can use ONE web page
source, and 7 book references, but i only have to document 4 of the 8.  i
know i am going to use the "ferret Bible" that i have.  or if anyone has
any information about why some states say they are "wild"?  any help would
be GREATLY appreciated...hopefully i can find enough sources...otherwise
i'll have to do my paper on human cloning, and i am really interested in
doing it on fuzzies, since i have some of my own, and it is a very UNIQUE
topic (helps up the grade a little if you know what i mean) but just drop
a line if you know of any good books, or web pages...thank you so much!

-valerie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /