From:
Lola Strode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 22:21:20 EST
I just wanted everyone to know I got a wonderful letter from Jean
regarding getting more ferrets.  She was very nice and knowledgeable in
this area and let me know I shouldn't go in debt to take on more.  I have
a very high vet bill and was offering to take more ferrets.  Instead I
will let everyone on the list know if you are wanting a ferret from Jean @
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter in Cleveland, Ohio and you reside in IL,
Southern MI, IN, or KY let Jean know and I would be willing to help with
the transport.  I would help with transport for any ferrets in this area,
I don't even mind other exotic transport if needed.  I just wanted to let
everyone know that I think Jean is a wonderful caring person and adopting
from her shelter would be wonderful.

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
Lola and the Awesome Babies (Amaretto, Addakiss, Stuart, Rascal, Mr. Softy,
Thumbalina, Chatterbox, Marshmallow, Snowflake, Snowball, & Booger (our
missing baby) Missing Naya & Hyde Our Rainbow Babies.  Thanks Kat for the
Ferret above.