Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:48:24 -0500
After 16 months of owning my male sable he has never dooked or made any
sort of noise but a panting noise!!  Last while playing with him on bed
he DOOKED for the first time!!!!!  It was short and low but he did it.
It was the sweetest sound.  I gave him so much praise he just looked at
me like I was crazy.  Like yeah, I can do it but you will probably never
hear it again LOL

Just had to share this with someone.  The felling was like having your
child walk or talk for the first time.

Harley, Whiskey & Mom