From:
Erica Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 05:58:54 EDT
Hi all,

I'm considering going to Orlando to attend grad school in a year and had
a couple of questions about the area, just in case.

My first question is, does anyone know offhand any apartments in the
area that allow ferrets?  I have 3.

My second question is, can anyone recommend a good ferret vet in that
area?  I plan on being home in Ohio for their regular checkups, but I
want one handy just in case there is an emergency if I end up going
there.  Never too early to plan. :)

Thanks so much!

Erica