From:
Cathy Mallette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 12:54:19 -0700
I had written to the FML and some ferret-knowledgeable friends
regarding my sweet little furball Hazel. She had lost so much weight
and was depressed and stressed. I thought for sure I was going to
lose her. But thanks to everyone's input she well and thriving. It is
unbelieveable. She's back to her old self. Thanks to some nutritious
Duck Soup, a little aqua therapy, LOTS of TLC, and the adoption of some
robust boys she has gained weight and is running, playing and putting
those boys in their place when they try to get too rough. She's full of
kisses as she was before.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support at a critical time.

CathyM