Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 17:54:57 EDT
I thought I would let You know that Lola's Granddaughter passed away this
morning We are heading to indy.  Would You please post it for me .  It's
tearing us all apart.  I never even got to see her.

       Hailey RoseMarie
      7/5/ 02 to 9/28/ 02

This is the email that Katherine from FerretEyesFoever sent me today.
Please keep Lola Stroud,her parents Katherine & dale,& family in your
prayers.Many of you know them from here as well as other boards.

Dooks,Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
www.hometown.aol.com/fuzzyslave