From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 03:40:35 -0800
Due to a bout with the Flu (or something( I am just now getting around to
thanking our secret Santa's for their gifts for our special kids.  I
replied to a couple directly, but due to my feverish haze and medicated
state, I seem to have lost some email addresses.

Our kids had a very special Christmas this year, due to some very
generous Santa's.

Tara sent a lovely corner bed and "UFO", that Nico and Dodger both loved.
The UFO is all that Dodger sleeps in when she is out.

Phoenix and Kia also made out like bandits this year.  They received
several hammys and sleep sacks, Ferretone and assorted treats.  Kia,
on top of all the treats and bedding, received a check from her santa
(Lynn), for which she sends many of the best ferret kisses!!  (she's
blind so she kisses all over)

I know I'm probably forgetting someone, so please forgive me.  Let's just
say that there are some very generous people on this list, (you know who
you are) who made Xmas very special for 4 very special kids.

Crystal and I thank you all from the bottom of our hearts, and wish you
all the best in the coming year.

I will post pics of the kids opening their gifts in the next few days.

Thanks again,
Jim, Crystal, Phoenix, Kia, Nico and Dodger.

Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking igive.com/from