From:
Judy Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 06:58:38 -0800
Well, I thought since reading all the posts over the past couple of weeks,
that I should post and maybe save someone from just giving up on ferrets as
a pet.  Nearly every post concerns sick, sicker or dying ferrets.  Believe
me I feel very bad when I read about all those ferrets with problems.  But
to those others, don't worry all the time.  Enjoy your ferrets!  Not all
ferrets are sick or dying.  I have now raised about 30 babies and own 16
more ( am I owned by them).  Anyway, not a single one of them is sick,
has been sick or died of anything but old age.  So keep you chins up ( it
easier for your ferret to give you kisses if you don't raise your head too
high) and enjoy those ferrets.  Give them the best care you can and treat
them like the priceless little bundles of love they are.

Moonsong Ferrets