Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 23:13:54 -0800
Last night I was cleaning the cage, all the ferrets were out and about,
running and playing.  The two boys were wrestling, as usual, and Cleo was
doing her own thing.  All of a sudden, I heard a HUGE BOOM that sounded
like a very large pager going off.  I looked over and all the ferrets were
frozen, staring blankly.  Then I heard it again.  I turned around and there
was Cleo, just standing there, looking at me.  BOOM, again!  Poor little
Cleo, she is scared of her own release of gas!  She also scared the two
boys.  I was laughing so hard I almost fell over.  I have never experienced
this before.  VERY FUNNY!  Maybe you had to be there?

Does anybody out there have a ferret that absolutely LOVES to be rubbed all
over the head and chin?  Marley will do anything to get me to rub his head,
especially when he is just waking up.  We have our little moment every
morning when I turn on the light to rouse them.  He does not have ear mites
or skin problems; I guess he just enjoys the attention.  I have never even
had a cat who likes it as much!  Any ideas on a reason behind this?  I
guess he just likes it?

The three babies I am fostering are getting so much bigger!  Now I am
having difficulty getting them off the gravy I make and getting them onto
regular kibble!  BTW- beef liver (cooked) mixed with chicken baby food,
Totally Ferret powdered in a coffee grinder and a water, whipped in a
blender, seems to be a big hit around here!  Too much of a hit, apparently.

Well, that is my .02 for today.  Take care and kiss your fuzzies.