From:
Jodi Carta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 16:57:10 PDT
Hello!!

I've got a quick question (since Gary H. isn't available at this time).....
How much Red clover should I give my post-adrenal surgery ferret?  Also,
how much pet tinic?  What is the best way to give this to her?  She really
doesn't drink very much of her Timmy's tonic in her water....

Also, is it normal for a ferret recovering from adrenal surgery to start
growing in ALL new fur and losing the old fur?  I looks like she is going
through MAJOR shedding season or like someone took the clippers to
her.....Thankfully, she is growing new hair on her once sparse tummy and
inner legs...she is so cute!!

Thanks again!

Jodi
Tyler, Tessa and "Fur Angels" Teesha and Taylor