From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2012 19:18:40 -0600
Recent we hitched a plane ride to send 4 little guys to Pampa, Tx. I
know right now a lot of shelters are asking for donations and a lot are
asking for help for medical expenses for their ferrets BUT, this is a
wonderful organization that is stationed all over. By our contributing,
this may well help us in the future to be able to move some ferrets
from the over populated areas into some of the needing ferret areas and
relieve some of the strain on shelters. I got the following email and
would surely love us to contribute to this organization. These trips
aren't cheap, these guys love to fly, and they asked for nothing. IF
you can send $5 or $10, in a thank you for helping the "Pampa, Tx.,
ferrets, it would be great and say something about us too. Should
another time come we need them, we'll have a wonderful chance on
getting them to look out for us. This pilot flew in here to the Dallas
area from oh dear I forgot where he said he was from, but he wasn't
based here in this area, flew in just to pick up our ferrets and take
them to Pampa, he had no others to attend to, just us. Here is her
email in part:

Pilots are not allowed to take your $$$

But you can donate to PNP on
http://pilotsnpaws.org/ using the donate button.

or
Each year our volunteer pilots donate their fuel and their planes for
rescues. We maintain a 501c3 charitable organization status which
enables our pilots to claim part of their flight expenses as a donation
at the end of the year. At the same time our all-volunteer teams on the
ground pay for animal sterilization and transportation costs to the
airports. Every one of our board of directors donates their time to our
special cause. Thank you for considering your gift to Pilots N Paws.
You can also mail your contribution to : Pilots N Paws, 4651 Howe Road,
Landrum, S.C. 29356

Non Profit name:  Www Pilotsnpaws Org Incorporated
tax ID #26-3754228

Millie's Hospice & Sanctuary
For the Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue
www.txferretrescue.org

[P.S.]
I have some adorable pictures of the ferrets taking off in their flight
if someone would like to see them, just drop me a note. or go to our FB
Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue.