From:
Robert Rome <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1992 12:46:01 -0400
Hi there.  I was given this address to apply for membership to the ferret
mailing list.  I don't exactly know how mailing lists work, so if someone
responds please clear this up for me if you can.
I am a graduate student in a masters psychology program at UPENN.  I have
only had my ferret, Sigmund, for about seven weeks now.  He is sable, and
has recently been given run of my small apartment.  He was wild before,
but now he's nuts...although he is also sleeping for longer periods due to
the increased activity.  I'm hoping he will mellow out just a bit.
I was interested in this list because I am new to the ferret scene and
am always in need of information.  I would also be glad to correspond with
other ferret owners.
Thans a lot.

Rob.