From:
Mark Poole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 1995 02:03:15 -0500
Hi, after much research, I have decided that I wish to enter the wonderful
world of Ferrets.  Only I have hit one snag.  When I spoke with my Landlord
a while back, I was told that as soon as her boss ok'ed it, it should be fine.
(The ok was a carpet thing)  But now, I have learned that the new problem
is that the pet lease names three types of animals that are totally taboo
on the grounds.  Rabbits, Reptiles, and Fuzzys.
   I of course asked why the would make such a rule and was told, "I don't
know."  When I asked if she could find out, she contacted her boss, who also
had no idea.  So now, she is asking _her_ boss and will get back to me.
   And now to the point.  I will be meeting with these people either
Wednesday, or Thursday, and want to go in ready to fight.  I know that
Ferrets are not rodents. I know that we have had them longer then cats.
I know all that I think I can know.  But I don't have "recognized" sources
for any info. (Somehow, I don't think that these people put much weight in
the Ferret FAQ)  So I am looking for sources of any of this information.
I am also looking for any tips on how to handle this situation, or
other information you can think of that might help my case.
   As I may be getting a phone call even before the meeting, time is
_very_ important, so if possible, e-mail sent right to me would be
great.  [log in to unmask]

Thanks.. (my first letter was better, but mailer ate it.. :(
Mark