Date:
Mon, 26 May 1997 10:35:40 EDT
Hola all fellow dookers!  It is I, Doo (doe) the king of the kit-folk!  I
will rule the world!  I will set new dooking records!  I will be the litter
box chamion of the year!  I will...........Zzzzzzzzz:)

That's my Doester!  He always seems to be sleeping!  But he is truly cute
and wonderful and seems to LIKE using the litter box!  (one small problem,
the litter box is a corner one, so if he doesn't back up into the right
corner there is a poopie on the floor!  Ahhhhhhh!) Also, he's a baby so I'm
using small mammal bedding (dust-free) and it seems to work ok, except that
Doo seems to think its FUN to play in the litter box after making a poopie.
I think I'll hafta go out and get Yesterday's News after all.  Sigh...

Move out Zebe!  This is the dookster again!  Dook dook dook dook!  Yah!
Take that you evil paw!  Rah rah rah!  Must go deal with competing kit named
Mika (meeka)!  Goodbye fans!  goodbye!

Doo, Zebe (the human), and Mika (the ferret that owns
the sister of the human)