From:
Bill Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 07:06:53 -0400
Hi y'all,

I was wondering about a few things; one, do Prairie Dogs and ferrets get
along at all?  Can they live together?  We have 6 fuzzbutts and they
(meaning we) want some exotic companions.  Also, any ideas on the best way
to acquire PDs?

Other random stuff:

Bob C. and Elizabeth one and the same???
Some people have way too much free time.  Same people who think Elvis is
still alive, and wish they had hitched a ride on Hale-Bopp.

Anyone with WAY TOO much money to spend on their fuzzies?
Look at the Catnex line of stuff.  We got it as a gift.  It is in the
Hammacher-Schlemmer catalog, so that should tell you something.  Connecting
tubes that you build towers from.  They are carpeted, and come with hammocks
that cover the squares.  We have a tower 4 feet high, and they love to climb
on it.  Good exercise also.  I would never buy it, but nice as a gift.

Another great toy is a sock filled with ping pong balls, keeps them from
attacking the toes.

Bill, Jen and our owners:

Janey ("Huh, what. . ." (she is deaf))
Thorn ("Kneel down so I can jump on your back, gotta get out of here")
Meany("This spot needs a speed bump")
Maggie("Happy birthday to me"(She's 1 this week))
Joadie("Gve me back my keys"(her fav toy))
Jaka("Wait for Me!!"(she's a little awkward still))