From:
Barbara Ludt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 11:37:00 -0500
The person/organization to contact for possible release of Blackfooted
Ferret photos is CYNTHIA McGOWAN, Blackfooted Ferret Fund Cordinator, at
the Blackfooted Ferret Recovery Implementation Team office, P. O. Box
25486, Denver Federal Center, Denver, Colorado  80225-0486   Her contact
numbers are: TEL. 303/236-8145, ext. 687; FAX: 303/236-4631 or
Email: [log in to unmask]

As per an article in the most recent AFA Newsletter, Cynthia is
coordinating the "sponsorship" of various black-footed ferrets in their
program, which funds helps to feed, care for and release Blackfooted
Ferrets into the wild.  I've recently "adopted" four: POOKIE, BLINKEN
(w/photos of her two kits, CHAD and WENDY), JOY and COCHISE and was sent
wonderful photos of "my" ferrets.  I'd suggest you contact her directly to
see if you can arrange for copyrighted release of a few of their great BFF
photos for use as you indicated.

Here's a "plug" for their organization: When you "adopt" a blackfooted
ferret, you will receive a Certificate of Adoption; an insulated lunch bag
with BFF image; a photo and biography of "your" ferret and two updates a
year....all for just $25!  And the majority of this fee is tax-deductible
as the BFFRIT is a project of the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation,
which is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.  Makes a nice gift, too...
(which was my original thought, but I liked the photos so much that I
decided keep all four of them myself!  :-)

Hope this help.....Good Luck!

For the Ferrets (Blackfooted ones, too!)

Barbara Ludt, Director
Northeast Florida Branch
South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue, Inc.

See our Wesbite at:  http://www.miamiferret.org

Help raise Funds for our Shelter ferrets--just click on this link:
         http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=3664&mid+29938

Or access our account through Ferrets In Need at:
http://www.ferretfans.net