Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 16:29:34 -0800
Joe has posted pictures that were taken at the HOFA Valentine's Day
Meeting held on Sunday 2-11-07. Winners of the kissing contest were
Jackie Ferguson and BJ, the Escape teh Bag contest, myself and Isis
and we won again on the tube race. Because of the cuteness of all four
couples, all contestants got prizes in the cutest couple contest. We
had a lot of good food and plenty of deserts. I think we all had a
great time.

You can see pictures here:
http://www.fototime.com/inv/9D2650D1A8E0555

The next meeting is March 4th and we will be discussing the Pet Expo
coming up and the Spring Nationals in York, PA. More infromation will
follow.

Joe & Suzy

Suzy

Four Paws Wrecking Crew Ferretry
Digital Photography by Joe & Suzy
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue
Vice-President
www.HOFA-Rescue.org

Home to fuzzies: Smidgey, Slinky, Mia, Carrie, Cody, Precious, Buddy,
Sugar, Barney, Jerry, Angie, Miss Poppy, Tater Bug, SWPF's Mila and
McKenzie, Chance, Zoe, Meg, Raptor, SHD's Festrus, Cocoa, Felpur, JTA's
Odie and Isis, SF's Water Angel and SHD's Zammie.