From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 12:50:55 -0400
Hi all-

Just in a silly mood and wanted to share it with you all.

What do you call it when a neutered male pokes fun at another?
        A gib rib

What do you call it when a neutered male does something wrong and by his
actions/body language tries to deny it?
        A gib fib

What do you call it when a whole male looks in a water dish for raisins?
        A hob bob

What about when a female neutered ferret gets in a fight with another?
        A sprite fight

...but it's not really serious...
        A slight sprite fight  or a sprite fight "lite"

What do you call the charge that you pay the hob for mating with your female?
        A jill bill

Hehehe!  My daughter and I came up with these the other day.  Forgive
us--she's only eleven and I was in a really silly mood. ;->

You know you're really a ferret "mom" when you see rolls of lace and ribbon
bounce and roll past you from the supplies of your current craft project,
and your only comment is "Hmm, someone's having fun in the trimmings box."

Melody Tomaszewicz

Melodyt and the lucky seven
 Furry--The Joe Cool of ferrets.  "Hey!  Don't kissyface me!"
 Sweetie--The fearless mouse hunter. "Here mousy, mousy, mousy....POUNCE!
 Friskie--Liberace reincarnated.  "Where's that feather boa?  It's naptime."
 Angel--"Home at last!  Thank God in Heaven, I'm home at last!"
 Bruno--"A harem?  Sounds good to me, welcome to my cage Pepper."
 Silver--"Come snuggle with me Pepper, it's cool in this room."
 Pepper--"Hey Mom!  I've got two cool new roommates!"