From:
Travis Livieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:03:22 -0600
I hope you've been saving your nickels because you're going to want it
all. the best black-footed ferret swag EVER! BFF 30th Anniversary items
(pins, patch, magnet, medallion) and the Emmy award-winning episode of
Expeditions with Patrick McMillan (featuring the famous ninja prairie
dog/BFF fight!) and for the first time on DVD..RETURN OF THE PRAIRIE
BANDIT.yes, the award-winning documentary about black-footed ferrets
in Canada. This 50-minute documentary is fantastic and only available
here.. http://www.prairiewildlife.org

Stay tuned to our Facebook pages for more pictures, details and
upcoming showing of Return of the Prairie Bandit (I'll be there to show
the film and talk BFFs!). Winter Nationals here we come! Do you want us
to come to your town for a screening? Let us know!

<http://www.facebook.com/BlackFootedFerret>

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Return-Of-The-Prairie-Bandit/118231841613182>

See you soon?!?

Travis

Travis Livieri
Executive Director
Prairie Wildlife Research
P.O. Box 308
Wellington, CO 80549
<http://www.prairiewildlife.org>

End of FERRET-L Digest - 18 Oct 2011 to 19 Oct 2011 (#2011-7217)