From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 12:04:16 EDT
I caught the tail end of an "Animals Are People Too" segment about an
adorable ferret named Brigit who did a lot of 'tricks' that the family dog
did, and also plays a toy piano(!)  Very favorable presentation; the host
(I don't know his name) said ferrets are often misrepresented but they are
actually very smart and gentle!  The show was on Ch.  68 in Boston, PAX TV,
at 8:00 or 8:30 Sat.  night.  The segment after that was about physical
therapy for for dogs after surgery (torn ligaments etc.); they were
swimming in a heated pool with a therapist, greatly helped recovery time.
Looks like an interesting program.

--Ronnie in Mass.