From:
Fur Baby's Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 23:55:39 -0500
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I got home tonight to my very first ever package for one of my rescue
girls and let me tell you there was enough in this HUGE box for my
whole rescue to share, eat and play with. I opened it and saw all this
BEAUTIFUL stuff 6-7 blankets, hammys, snuggle sacks, food, treats band
aides, q-tips, toys a gift card to pet-co, laundry soap,n-bones, a-d
and I-d and sooooo much more and the tears rolled! What a blessing, ALL
OF YOU SANTAS ARE TO US RESCUES! This is my first yr doing rescue and
with the economy the way it is more and more baby's arrive weekly! It
can be tuff but we as shelter moms (and dads) smile and love them all!
You make it just that much easier for us to do so with the giving
tree.

Since I have never done this as I said I don't know the no-nos per say.
Since there is a return address on my package can I send a thank you
card or personally thank the Santa on here and include pics of the kids
and there items? I will be letting them open the box in the morning
they were all ready tucked in tonight. I closed it back up and just
told them Santa had come early for them :-}

Again THANK YOU KRIS and all the helpers for making this tree possible
and to my fuzzy's Santa!

BLESS YOU! You are A SWEET Angel!

Nicole with Fur babys rescue!