From:
scott sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:32:19 -0000
Hey der, we weezles over here at da far side o da bridge got a flash'o
gram frum a few of r hooman buds back down der that a buddy is windin her
way t'wards us 'long da path, lookin and sniffin fer a few raisins an
such in the high grass o summer.  Jes ta be sure, we've sent a few scouts
out ta look fer her..Abba and BonBon...last we saw em, was haulin A back
across da field {dancin and rollin in the clover t'be sure...tails all
fuzzy and full...just as Sassy's will be now!)to welcome her to the
"tangle"!  We got treats fo certain fo that girl when she gets here,
yow!... All new fur coat to slip into an all an Blizzie picked it out
too...he's good at that, long as it's white, y'know.  So, hoomans back in
da old place...we be takin good care of ole Sassybutt..till you get here
someday...K?  Not too worry.

Bubba, Bodie, Abba, Bon Bon, Beeper, Blizzard, Buttons (aka Cindy)