Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 17:47:13 -0800
Hi all
I didn't put this in da orginal message.  Sorry thought I did.

A little guy came in a little later.  He said his name waz Otis.  He waz
met by Tazz.  They hugged each other and were happy to see each other.
They went over to da All You Can Eat Rasin Bar to chow down on rasins.
Then Tazz waz going to show Otis Dirt Mountain.  They were off to dig lots
of holes and rout in da dirt.  They seemed to think dat they could dig da
whole mountain full of holes and it would fall down.  Fat chance.  Otis
said to tell mommy and daddy he luved them and they both send lots of
kisses and hugs.

Goto go

By BYe
Sandee