From:
Scotty Witkus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 07:30:18 -0800
Hi everyone.  I wrote a couple weeks ago bout getting a ferret on my b-day
but i just had to get him.  Him would be Anubis.  The reason for the name
is Anubis was the egyption god that taught the egyption how to mummify
people, he is pictured kinda like a jackel head with a human body.  The
reason i gave Anubis his name though is the I got him a tent and he like
to go in there and wrap himself up like a little mummy!  It is sooooooo
funny!  well thank you everyone that wrote back to me, you'll were a big
help, and a special thanks to Joe bear.  Well I'm off to the vet.

Scotty J. Witkus

ps Anubis had a rep at the petstore as a niper, they said i was the first
one he didnt nip!  he was the only one left there.  he is just under
2months old.