Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2007 03:57:00 EDT
Hello all ~

I haven't been online much lately. Tim and I have decided our feet are
better planted in eastern soil, so we are returning to the Western
Maryland-West Virginia area. We plan to look for some land to begin
a more concentrated gardening program for me to continue my flower
essence work. (My husband is good!)

I'm not sure what's been covered with the pet food scare but I have
several feelers out (some to the FDA) to get the story. I should be
able to work on it over the weekend, aqs reference material is flying
in.

Meanwhile you can go to the sites below to get some very good
information, and a list of recalls. My article will also include an
antidote program for wheat gluten problems.

Until then stay strong...and love da fuzzies.

Warmly ~

Mary L. Conley, herbalist, N.D.
Conley Mountain Herbs
Teas,  tinctures, flower essences
Payson, Arizona
http://www.herbgrow30.com

Click  here: Pet Food Recall_
http://www.fda.gov/oc/opacom/hottopics/petfood.html#recall

www.menufoods.com

http://www.fda.gov/

[Moderator's note: Or, for a different way to look at this, go here
to find out which foods are NOT affected:
http://www.thepetfoodlist.com/                           BIG]