From:
Sandy Lashua <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 04:42:14 -0400
Now that everyone is home from the Symposium, I wanted to re-post this
and and reiterate my offer.  I know the truck is still available, and I
know its a good deal, for everyone!  Lets spread the word - Thanks!

I recently met a wonderful woman who runs a shelter in southern Nevada.
She is trying to sell her truck in order to buy a better vehicle to
accommodate more ferrets - trips to the vets', adoptions, etc.

I will make a 20% donation relative to the sale price of the truck, to
her shelter, that's over $300 if her asking price is met, for anyone on
the list who buys the truck and says they saw it mentioned here on the
FML.

The shelter is the FurpeopleWeyr, and her name is Brenda.

This is the link to the truck's advertisement:
http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=181145224

I know a truck is a lot of money, but someone here surely knows someone
who is looking for a heavy duty truck.