From:
Janice and Johnathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 08:49:02 -0500
I know this is a ferret mailing list, and with eight weasels I feel myself
a qualified member.  I need to find a home for my beloved dog though.  He
is a doberman/coon hound mix and he is incredibly loving and sweet.  He
can't be an inside dog though because he just can't seem to learn not to
relieve his bladder in the house.  He needs someone with a backyard who
can love him and give him as much attention as we have.  He is good with
his sit, shake, and down commands.  He is still learning come so he can't
be off a leash or he runs away.  If anyone can give him a loving home
please do respond, otherwise I will be forced to take him to the humane
society which is something I abhor doing.

Sincerely,
John J Kaiser
Ada, Ohio

Email me if you are interested