Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:59:42 -0700
I'm SOOO late in getting these thank you's out to everyone on the
recent Card Exchanges for SOS!

Princess Peppers Farewell Exchange: Raised $110.00

Participants: Kim Gorman, Lance-Princess and Missy Owens, Angela Dixon,
Deb Carlson, Dave and Sue Smith and Lassanske, Carol Owens, Moscha
Koronias, Susan Rainey, Dianna Desrochers, Smeagol-Precious-Chloee
and Hannibal, Amy Fischer, Bennett Bunch and Risa Grab

Valentines Day Exchange: Raised $94.00 Participants: Denise Feather,
Angela Dixon, Marilyn Ledoux, Connie Ellison, Dianna Desrochers,
Laraine Bennett, Jacci Copeland, Brenda Zupko, Hope Rumpca, Amy
Fischer, Mary Cruse, Dan and Alma Munsch, Dave and Sue Smith and
Lassanske, Tracy March, Theresa Lewis, Clover Williams, Debbie Hunton

Thank you all SOOOO much!

Our next exchange is Easter! They moved Easter!!! LOL So hurry and
sign up for it if you haven't already. It's a great way to get letters
and cards instead of bills all the time J

http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

Thanks again for all the support that you all give Support Our
Shelters! YOU ALL ROCK!

Joanne-SOS