From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:44:50 -0700
Hello,

On Mothers Day we picked up 4 rescued breeder ferrets (2 males and 2
females)

All four are doing great.

After just over a month we have finally decided that Charlie is NOT
pregnant (thank goodness).  She goes in to get spayed next Thursday.

Chip and Dale are doing great (both have been fixed).  Chip has lost some
weight and seems tired so keeping an eye on him.  Sometimes he is up and
bouncing, next minute he just down.  Chip has become a big kisser!

Both boys have stopped biting and no longer stink or have rings around
their eyes.  Dales fur is coming in nicely...though whiter than his "old"
fur!

Delta is doing great.  She loves sleeping with Charlie or with the boys.
Last night she went to bed with the boys, while Charlie slept by herself.
They didn't mind.  Deltas stitches are out and she is all healed up.  She
is growing hair back on her belly too.  Delta doesn't mind giving kisses
but prefers not too.  Charlie on the other hand loves it...mainly when
she wakes up.

We got in 2 female ferrets a week ago and are getting 2 more ferrets this
weekend.  Which brings our shelter up to 10.  So, if you are looking at
adopting in the Sierra Vista, Arizona area, give us a call or email us.

"Ferrets are the Spice of Life"
Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz