From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:26:31 -0500
Hey guys.  I want to help Juliana's shelter and the best way I can do
that is to give money.  But since I don't have a lot to spare, I'm trying
to make items to sell to help raise money to give to her.  One item I
want to offer everyone (with a little of Florence's pushing) is a ferret
tissue box cover.  You can see a picture of mine here:

http://www.haager.net/gallery/stuff/ferttissuegreen
http://www.haager.net/gallery/stuff/ferttissuepurple

I'm going to make these as people want them.  So I'm taking orders
now  .    If you would like one for $12, please let me know.  $6 goes to
the shelter and $6 goes to me for cost of supplies and shipping.  You
will need to tell me what colors you want (up to 5 different colors) and
whether you want a sable, DEW, or albino ferret (you can have up to two
different ferrets on a box).  I have yet to do the white ferrets, but I
plan on doing at least one for myself because we had 2 Dews, and have 1
albino.

As far as who gets the credit for donating the money, I am planning to
put the names of those who buy the boxes on a list to send to Juliana
with the money.  That way everyone gets recognized.  I want to be fair.
I am planning to make other items to put on ebay for auction and will
give the profits to Juliana's shelter as well.  If you ever find anything
you like there and want to know exactly how much is going to her out of
the sales, just email me and I will be glad to send you the amounts.  I
don't want the same bashing I had before when I tried to help shelters
this way.  I don't have anything to hide ^.^ (except maybe a jingle ball
or two LOL)

Also, I have listed another ferret sign on ebay, please check it out and
if you don't want it, pass the link around  .   Anything after costs will
also go to Juliana for her shelter.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4418096971

In Christ,
Ann
Lupi, Dewey, Rainbow, Skittles, Pearl, Snap, Oreo, Gandalf & Samweis
*Xanth, Pixie & Calix*
Shadow, Onyx & Zoe