From:
Mary McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:54:45 -0800
>In trying to make appointments for my kids to have their rabies and
>distemper vaccines, my vet said they've run out of distemper due to a
>problem on the supplier's end.  I don't know who the supplier is but
>supposedly this is a nationwide problem.  Has anyone else heard of this?
>The vet said she has no idea when the vaccines will be available.

United says that as of today they have 172 12-packs of Fervac-D CD
vaccine that expires August 2006.  I would suggest having your vet
contact them directly to place an order.  You can also purchase it
yourself.

I'm not sure if Purevax is unavailable again, but it has been available
for sale since December.  Has your vet contacted Merial?  They sell only
to vets.

Mary

Novel Beginnings Ferretry
http://www.geocities.com/novelbeginnings/