Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 1994 17:05:37 -0500
One of my ferrets, Fezzik, has a very endearing habit -- he follows us around
the house, stands on his hind legs and puts his front paws up on our legs, as
if to say, "up! up!"    However, this is most assuredly NOT what he wants -- he
definately is NOT asking to be picked up.  I don't even think he is just asking
us to come down to his level and say hello or play or anything.  Anyone have
any ideas?

-Rochelle